As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Sourcing Manager for OSE will execute the strategic sourcing activities for the following categories of spend: Gaming Supplies, Promotional items, Disposables, Linen and Terry, Uniforms, Decoration rental programs and Office supplies to ensure the Company acquires goods at the best total value. The Strategic Sourcing function is responsible for defining all managed category strategies, developing and growing programs, inclusive of identifying additional managed spend categories and strategically managing supplier relationships. The Sourcing Manager will directly contribute to strategic sourcing negotiations and be responsible for developing managed spend programs. This role will drive incremental program savings, identify new opportunities to increase spend under management and resolve supplier contractual issues all within their assigned categories. The Sourcing Manager will also negotiate supplier contracts, monitor supplier performance, and support program implementation.
The Manager will interact regularly with their Director of Strategic Sourcing, Program Management and Purchasing Operations functions, customers and suppliers to ensure the expansion of spend under management of goods and services. The Manager must demonstrate thoughtful communication and strong negotiation skills. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. policies, practices and procedures.
* Develop category strategies and managed spend programs designed to maximize the department's contribution to the company (e.g., increase the amount of spend managed and drive incremental savings) and meet present and future demand;
* Partner with key stakeholders to identify new sourcing projects, assist in creating conclusive scopes of work and drive spend under management.
* Conduct market and supplier analysis to identify market trends for opportunities to reduce cost.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to identify new suppliers. Develop and issue comprehensive Request for Proposal/Information/Quotes (RFx).
* Data interpretation and analysis including the ability to summarize the key drivers for leadership.
* Conduct in-depth financial and spend analysis to identify trends and discrepancies.
* Establish a team to score RFP's and select successful participants to present to senior management.
* Negotiate, write, and execute supplier contracts for assigned projects including ability to collaborate with suppliers, stakeholders, Corporate Legal and Risk Management.
* Effective communication and writing, including the ability to draft Executive Summary and Reports to secure senior management's contract approvals.
* Collaborate with Project Management team to develop and execute project implementation plans to ensure successful program roll-outs, increased property compliance, and risk mitigation.
* Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure successful project objectives, launch, implementation and compliance.
* Track project progress and verify cost savings against initial estimate.
* Manage, evaluate and report on supplier performance including ensuring regular supplier performance reviews with stakeholders.
* Strategically identify alternative products or processes and provide recommendations to support company sustainability initiatives.
* Formulation and implementation of solutions.
* Identify and develop qualified diverse suppliers.
* Perform other job related duties as requested.
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or related field or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years of procurement experience with a focus on OSE spend areas.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Proficient in written English, including a strong grammatical foundation.
* Effective communication in English.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
* Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Five years of strategic sourcing experience with a focus on OSE areas.
* Experience in Category Strategy Development.
* Certified Professional Supply Management (CPSM).
* Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Stratton Warren, Coupa.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.