A Global Sourcing Manager job in Cupertino with the World's leading Computer company is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. Will be responsible for the qualification, selection and contracting of Facility services that support our client's AMR operations. Development of strategies to ensure that Facility costs are optimal and identifying best of breed comparative should cost analysis. Will be responsible for negotiating supplier contracts and the financial analysis associated with driving an agreement that supports our client's objectives. Will be responsible for review of all business documents being released to the suppliers: RFPs, RFIs, Amendments, Statement of Work (SOW), Master Agreements (MSAs), and formal communications. Working closely with Legal, Finance, Risk, environmental Health & Services and the Managers of AMR Corporate offices, Data Centers, and Retail Stores to ensure that procurement efforts are accomplished on time to meet the business schedules and reduces the inherit risks. Ensures NDA, Amendments SOW's and Master Contracts are positioned appropriately before business is initiated. Owns and drives the completion of metrics and the delivery of the Quarterly Business Reviews. Will develop and builds market intelligence and industry knowledge to conduct benchmarking exercises to assess competitiveness of our client's rates and identify any potential future partners that meet future client needs. Drive continual cost reduction, quality improvements and avoidance initiatives through ad hoc negotiations in compliance with Corporate Procurement Policies. Convey a unified, consistent message to the supply base. Management of our client Supplier Responsibility, Environmental and Social responsibility compliance programs.
Global Sourcing Manager job responsibilities include:
* Skilled negotiator with high level of business and finance acumen to analyse, validate and nominate best value proposition for client Facility services
* Supplier relationship management experience to measure, keep accountable and report on cost management and continuous process improvement
* Contract management experience to draft, review and assess terms and conditions and hold parties accountable
* Skilled at networking through a complex organization to develop relationships with internal customers to identify and drive cost savings programs
* Ability to think strategically and develop long term road maps to maximize opportunities
* Clear communication style to work with Suppliers, internal customers/stakeholders and executive management to drive facility strategies
* Enthusiasm and energy required to garner support from cross functional groups and drive results
If you are interested in this Global Sourcing Manager job in Cupertino, the please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering to to www.modis.com
If you have questions about the position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Cupertino. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://www.adeccousa.com/
we are part of Adecco – the world’s largest staffing firm – but we are the part that is focused exclusively on accounting and finance talent at all skill levels. Accounts payable clerks, cost accountants, financial analysts, mortgage closers, payroll professionals, auditors and much more. Contract, full-time, or on a project-by-project basis. Our accounting and finance recruiting experts have been building successful partnerships with some of the world's top organizations, helping them optimize resources, improve productivity and exceed their goals.