New Jersey (NJ)
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Perform Supplier Quality Engineering duties for a wide range of mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electrical parts and assemblies:
- Purchase Order requirements flow-down
- Supplier capability and risk assessments
- Resolution of supplier caused defects including containment, root cause analysis, and corrective action
- Resolution of material problem reports and material review board requests
Must be able to travel to supplier locations, at times on short notice.
- Familiarity with SAP quality transactions
- Knowledge of AS9100
- Greenbelt certification
- Ability to develop and present metrics
- Knowledge of estimating, and basis of estimate creating
- Technical skills: mechanical or electrical engineering