SR. PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in MADISON, MS.
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS SHOULD YOU POSSESS:
* Must have SAP experience.
* Strongly prefer Aircraft Purchasing experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Responsible for the purchasing of all parts and services for the US Air Force Tanker Program (KC-10)
* Develop strategies, review internal/external process and provide solutions
* Writing statements of work (SOW)
* Creating and providing direction on request for quotations/proposals
* Source selection on the following commodities: Services, Raw materials, Sheet metal assemblies, Machine parts, castings/forgings, Capitol equipment, assemblies, In-house manufacturing support, processing, painting, chroming, Line stock, Vending machines, etc.
* Analyze proposals, negotiate terms and conditions
* Global support to the Aircraft, export/import (ITAR compliance)
* Supplier performance in Cost, Delivery, Quality, tracking of all shortages
* Develop a 24/7 support group on Aircraft on Ground (AOG's), Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
* Meet contractual requirements on small business, developing suppliers
* Create a strong business relationship that may include partnerships with the suppliers for long term agreements (LTA's)
* Develop business plans to increase growth opportunities for the business, increase profit and reduce overhead
* Adhere to policies and procedures
* Supporting all customer requirements both internal as well as external
* Develop department structure
* Manage department budgets, staffing, training, mentoring, developing staff members.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of directly related procurement experience
* A minimum of an Associates degree plus 8 years of directly related procurement experience
OR * A minimum of a high school diploma plus 12 years of directly related procurement experience*
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: TERI YOUNT
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
For over 70 years, Yoh has provided the talent needed for the jobs and projects critical to client success, by delivering comprehensive workforce solutions that focus on Aerospace & Defense, Engineering, Government, Health Care, Life Sciences, Information Technology and Telecommunications. Yoh fulfills immediate resource needs and delivers managed and outsourced solutions.