United Way of the CSRA
Arlington, VA 20598
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
Supply Chain Management
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90 year heritage.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation [FDIC] mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails. CSRA provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. CSRA supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas.
CSRA seeks a Mid-Level Procurement Analyst for the CSRA/FDIC Program Management team. US Citizenship and background Investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Processes and completes moderately complex procurement packages based on previous award documentation and direction from management.
2. Maintains government procurement database and is the main point of entry for all awarded documents and compliance.
3. Identifies co-term opportunities based on government supplied maintenance roster and direction from management.
4. Coordinates with Asset Management for all database entries and validation of product inventory.
5. Solicits suppliers/vendors for materials/products/services through informal/formal Requests for Quote (RFQ). Receives and evaluates proposals, quotations, and bids for acquisitions based on previous award documentation.
6. Maintains communication with government client and management during course of procurement action in order to ensure timely delivery in compliance with the requirements of the government delivery schedule.
7. Coordinates the procurement of materials, products/services and equipment necessary for the operation of the business unit or assigned projects. Ensures suppliers/vendors adherence to industry standards, technical quality standards, and other corporate/business unit driven expectations.
8. Analyzes bids for compliance, prices, and period of performance dates.
9. Assembles the complete procurement package for management review and submission to government client.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Bachelor's degree in business administration, inventory management or related field preferred
3. Five years- of experience in purchasing or inventory management
4. Experience working with procurement practices
5. Experience working with contracts including request for proposals (RFP) and request for information (RFI)
6. Experience working with products and services within related market
7. Documented Federal Government Agency procurement activity experience
It would be great if you also had:
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA or equivalent 6 yrs related experience, or MA 4 yrs related experience
Picture yourself in a place where your work can make a real difference in your life and the lives of those you love; where teams successfully collaborate and you have access to an array of resources to ensure your ideas can thrive. That place is CSRA - the largest provider of next-generation IT solutions and services to the U.S. government. As a CSRA employee, you get to be part of exceptional team supporting our nation-s most critical missions. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 3501 N Fairfax Dr (VAC008)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
United Way of the CSRA
Website : http://www.uwcsra.org/
United Way of the CSRA is steeped in a rich heritage of volunteer leadership, fundraising and community service spanning several decades. • In 1936, a group of local businessmen and community leaders formed the Character Coalition in an effort to unite community fundraising efforts. This first fundraising effort achieved a campaign of $80,000 with funds distributed to five youth serving agencies, the YMCA, YWCA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and the Salvation Army. The campaign quickly increased to nearly $150,000 by the end of its first decade of existence.