East Hanover, NJ, United States
Manager, Operations, Procurement, Engineering
Jun 27, 2022
Oct 10, 2022
Procurement Manager - Warehousing
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our mission to change the way the world snacks. Make It Matter.
You support sourcing for spend categories-including sourcing execution and stakeholder management-to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. You also work closely with local business and global spend category teams to ensure best practice sharing and driving value for the organization.
How you will contribute
You will take the lead in creating value through innovation, sustainability, risk management, quality, service, cash and productivity programs all while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes. In addition, you will lead in the development and deployment of sourcing strategies and the ongoing management of supplier relationships, manage the supply base working internal and external stakeholders to ensure Mondelēz International’s competitive advantage, completely build a program with the business and suppliers that incorporates best practices, market insights, risks and opportunities, and set a clear vision for various areas, defining and delivering ambitious plans that encourage teams and stakeholders to engage not just in the destination, but also in the journey.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
Procurement experience across different market
Demonstrating a future-focused mindset, showing curiosity about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers and translating opportunities into business strategies
Strategic sourcing and risk management
Business and financials and an understanding of how procurement brings financial value to the overall profit and loss
Leading and developing teams in a multi-cultural environment
Organizational agility, influencing stakeholders and interacting effectively with senior leaders based on a deep understanding of business priorities
Modelling trust, integrity and perseverance
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
• Support the regional and global strategy formulation for the category of Warehousing and Implement it across North America Region.
• Ensure Strategy and Projects Execution; Drive Productivity and DPO improvement through Simplification, Scale, and Operational Excellence.
• In charge of Bids, negotiation and acting as first point of contact for the CS&L Regional and Local leads, the Market and Suppliers.
• Control Procurement logistics negotiations across North America Region: Warehouse, Pallets and all other services linked with this category
• Lead Regional logistics projects and acting as procurement point of contact.
• Elaborate Bid documentation (Bid Records/Waivers and SAF) and send documents for approval as per the Procurement Policy definitions.
• Participate as active player in Global initiatives and ensure the correct follow up and implementation.
• Work with Legal department to set up the corresponding contracts and ensure its compliment and standardization across North America Region.
• Be responsible for market analysis as demand and capacity volumes, inflation, industry insights, market trends and act as a key element on building the annual transportation budgets.
Analyze Category Spend (5% of Time)
Understand Business needs (10% of Time)
Analyze Industry (15% of Time)
Develop sourcing strategy (25% of Time)
Execute sourcing strategy (20% of Time)
Change management (5% of Time)
Manage suppliers (5% of Time)
Relationships (Internal and External)
• Suppliers (Weekly)
• RPC /MBS team (Weekly)
• CS&L Regional, Global and Local team (Weekly)
• Regional Procurement Team: Category Leads and Spend area Leadership team (Weekly)
• Procurement and Logistics Finance (Monthly)
• Global/Regional COE Logistics Leadership Team (Monthly)
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor's degree required; Degree in Business, Engineering and Logistics preferred. Master’s degree preferred
Job specific requirements:
• Experience working with virtual teams (Min 1 YR)
• Procurement Experience preferred
• Experience in managing Warehouse and/or Transportation (Preferred)
• Project Management (Min 1 YR)
• Experience working with sourcing tools such as Bravo Solution and Trade Extensions or similar (Min 1 YR)
• Languages: English – Native and Spanish - Fluent desirable
• Negotiation skills
• Winning attitude
• Confident, creative and comfortable communicating at all levels.
• High levels of empathy and understanding as well as a good degree of personal authority and professionalism.
• Able to influence others at same or higher level without formal authority.
From 5% to 10%
From Monday to Friday. Hybrid model
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical, religious, or other accommodation as required by law. You may review the Mondelez COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States . This COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Website : https://www.mondelezinternational.com